Legal notice of cookies on the web
TO INTRODUCE IN THE ENTITI’S WEBSITE
BJ CIRUGIA REPARADORA, S.L.P. uses “cookies” to ensure a proper operation of our website, improving safety and getting a higher efficiency and personalization of the services offered to users. If you continue browsing, or press the “OK” button You accept all its use. If you do not accept this use, press the “NOT OK”.
You can get more information on our cookies policy.
- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data files that are received at the terminal from the website visited and used to record certain interactions browsing a Web site storing data that can be retrieved and updated. These files are stored on the user’s computer and contains anonymous data that are not harmful to your computer. They are used to remember the user preferences such as preferred language, login or customization of the page.
Cookies can also be used to record anonymous information about how a visitor uses a site. For example, from which website is accessed, or has used a “banner” advertising to reach.
Our sites also may contain links to social networks (like Facebook or Twitter). BJ CIRUGIA REPARADORA, S.L.P. does not control the cookies used by these external websites. For more information about cookies and other social networking websites of others, we suggest reviewing their own policies cookies.
This website uses “cookies” as follows:
- Cookie Analytics: Google Analytics is a free service offered by Google Inc. and includes information about the web pages accessed, what time, what Web browser, etc. Later, this information is sent to Google’s servers Inc. United States.
- Cookies application “Add-this”: Add-this is a free service that lets you share pages of this website by different means (email, social networks, etc.). Add-this compiles statistical information about your browsing to provide advertising adapted to your browsing habits on this site or elsewhere.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Non Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|GPS||This cookie is set by Youtube and registers a unique ID for tracking users based on their geographical location|
|_gid||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the wbsite is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages viisted in an anonymous form.|
|_ga||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, camapign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assigns a randoly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|YSC||This cookies is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos.|
|_gat_UA-46723362-1||This is a pattern type cookie set by Google Analytics, where the pattern element on the name contains the unique identity number of the account or website it relates to. It appears to be a variation of the _gat cookie which is used to limit the amount of data recorded by Google on high traffic volume websites.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||This cookie is set by Youtube. Used to track the information of the embedded YouTube videos on a website.|
|NID||This cookie is used to a profile based on user's interest and display personalized ads to the users.|
|fr||The cookie is set by Facebook to show relevant advertisments to the users and measure and improve the advertisements. The cookie also tracks the behavior of the user across the web on sites that have Facebook pixel or Facebook social plugin.|
|_fbp||This cookie is set by Facebook to deliver advertisement when they are on Facebook or a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising after visiting this website.|
|IDE||Used by Google DoubleClick and stores information about how the user uses the website and any other advertisement before visiting the website. This is used to present users with ads that are relevant to them according to the user profile.|
- WHAT USE DO WE GIVE TO THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES?
According to its purpose:
- Technical Cookies: Cookies those techniques are essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of a website and the use of different options and services. For example, the ones that serve to maintain the session management, response time, performance and validation options, use of security features, sharing with social networks, etc.
- Customization Cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or customize some features of the settings on the website, for example, set the language, locale and browser type.
- Analytical Cookies: Analytical Cookies are used by our web portal, to develop navigation profiles and to know the user preferences to improve the range of products and services. For example, using a cookie analytic can control the geographical areas of interest to a user, which is the product of more acceptance, etc.
- Cookies publicity / advertising: advertising cookies allow the management of advertising space based on specific criteria. For example, the frequency of access, content editing, etc. Advertising Cookies allow through advertising management storing behaviour information through observing habits, student access and forming a profile of the user’s preferences to provide advertisements about your interests profile.
According to its term:
- Session Cookies: Session cookies are those that last as long as the user is browsing the website and are deleted in the term.
- Persistent Cookies: These cookies are stored on the user’s computer for a longer time, thus facilitating control of the preferences chosen without having to repeat certain parameters each time you visit the site.
- IF I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE THESE COOKIES OR I DO NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT?
To accomplish with current legislation, we have to ask your permission to manage cookies. If you decide not to authorize treatment indicating non-compliance, we would use only technical cookies because they are essential to navigating in our website. In this case, we wouldn’t store any cookie. In the case you continue browsing in our website without refusing the authorization implies accepting its use.
If however, decide to modify the configuration of your access to the website, you should know that it is possible to remove cookies or prevent you registering this information on your computer at any time by changing the settings on your browser:
- Cookies configuration of Internet Explorer.
- Cookies configuration of Firefox.
- Cookies configuration of Google Chrome.
- Cookies configurations of Safari.
These browsers are undergoing upgrades or modifications; we can not guarantee that they fit completely in the browser version. You may also use another browser is not contemplated in these links like Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To avoid these imbalances, you can access directly from your browser options, which is usually the Options menu, in the section “Privacy.” (Please see your browser’s help for more information.)
- WHERE CAN I GET MORE INFORMATION?
YOU HAVE DOUBTS?
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR TREATMENTS? THE DOCTOR. JOAN-PERE BARRET ANSWERS: