Deep facial cleansing
The skin on the face is one of the areas that is the most highly exposed to atmospheric agents and pollution This leads to an accumulation of impurities that obstruct the pores, giving the skin a tired appearance.
Daily facial hygiene is insufficient to eliminate toxins and ensure bright and glowing skin. In a deep facial cleansing session, it is possible to improve the skin’s oxygenation, allowing the main ingredients of cosmetic products to be better absorbed, thereby improving their effect.
The objective of facial hygiene is to keep skin fresh and hydrated, without irritation or a feeling of tightness.
This procedure is appropriate for facial skin, as well as to care for the delicate neck and décolleté areas. By eliminating the dead cells and accumulated impurities, we improve the skin’s appearance.
We recommend that you receive a facial cleansing treatment every six months. Depending on your type of skin, more or less cleaning may be recommended.
For dry skin, facial hygiene should be carried out every 2 months, to increase the effectiveness of skin hydration treatments. As for oily skin, this hygiene should be performed once a month, since a deeper cleansing is required to balance the skin, reducing excess oil secretion and pore size.
- Favours oxygenation of the skin
- Eliminates blackheads and decreases pore size
- Improves absorption of cosmetic treatments
- Improves the appearance of the skin, smoothening its texture
- The face, neck and décolleté appear are more luminous
- Helps control dehydration in dry skin
- Helps control excess secretion in oily skin
- Has a relaxing and anti-stress effect